Vervent strives to provide excellent service, but unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong. However if you share your complaint, we have the opportunity to fix it and make improvements. Our goal is to sort things out for you as soon as we can, so if you have a complaint please follow the steps below and we will do our best to correct it as soon as possible.
To aid consumer awareness, this page contains guidance on how Vervent customers can file complaints regarding our business activities. This also illustrates how Vervent will handle all complaints received to come to an adequate resolution.
Initiating a Complaint
All complaints may be made free of charge for your consideration. Vervent employees are committed to customer satisfaction, therefore we are sensitive to the idea that you may make a complaint in a variety of ways, including:
- Phone calls – 800.275.3262
- Voice mail – 800.275.3262
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular mail – 10182 Telesis Court, Suite 300, San Diego, CA 92121
It is our goal to resolve all complaints within two (2) weeks of receipt. Within two (2) weeks of receiving your complaint, we will send:
- A final response to you, which will either:
- Accept the complaint and offer redress or remedial action; or
- Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- Reject the complaint and give reasons for doing so.
- A written response which: Explains why we are not in a position to make a final response with an
indication of when we expect to be able to provide one;
Investigation and Resolving Complaints
We are committed to providing a resolution for all received complaints. You can rest assured that all complaints are investigated by management to provide redress for any identified issues. Further, we take steps to ensure that in handling complaints, we identify and remedy any recurring or systemic problems in order to identify root causes that are common types of complaints with the intent of making corrections where reasonable.
Once a complaint has been received in our offices we will conduct the following:
- Investigate the complaint competently, diligently and impartially;
- We may reach out to you in order to obtain additional information as necessary to reach an adequate
- We will assess fairly, consistently and promptly:
- The subject matter of the complaint;
- Whether the complaint should be upheld;
- What remedial action or redress (or both) may be appropriate;
- After we take into account all relevant factors:
- Offer redress or remedial action when we decide that it is appropriate; or
- We will explain to you promptly, our assessment of the complaint and our decision and any offer of
remedial action or redress
When a Complaint is Resolved
A complaint is resolved when you have indicated acceptance of our response to you. Your response can either be in writing or verbal.